Guidelines for me and the projects I work with:
- Disclosing any conflict of interests upfront between the projects I work with (managing my comms, myself), so it's easy for the projects to share only the information that is safe to be shared (according to the conflict of interests involved) with me.
- My address will NOT be a part of any external project's (governance) multisig. This will keep me away from all the core operations of any external project.
- All the work I do for any external project, should be open-sourced. NO secrecy will be tolerated in terms of the code used. This helps in easy comms and conflict of interests disclosures.
- I will NOT be involved in any governance proposals regarding any external project that I work with. This will keep me away from any project related politics, and I will be ONLY responsible for the open-source work I do for the external projects.
- I will NOT be involved in any technical support/discussions on behalf of any external project (in public forums like TG, Discord, etc.) regarding anything that is NOT related closely to my open-sourced work. This will isolate my responsibilities to the external project.
- Making it clear to the public that even if I contribute to a project, it does NOT mean that I endorse the project in any way unless I explicitly do so. I'm usually interested in the work (technically) I do with them. That's it.