A curated list of awesome Solidity resources, libraries, tools and more.
Please check the contribution guidelines for info on formatting and writing pull requests.
Receive curated Web 3.0 content like this with a summary every day via WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord, or Email:
- Editor Plugins
- Docs - Official documentation.
- Ethereum Wiki - The Ethereum Wiki.
- Ethereum Stackexchange - Ethereum's Stackexchange board.
- Gitter - Gitter channel.
- Solidity Github Repo - Source code.
- Best Practices for Smart Contract Development - Developer handbook for smart contract developers.
- CryptoZombies - Interactive code school that teaches you to write smart contracts through building your own crypto-collectables game.
- Discover Ethereum & Solidity - Complete course that takes you through the process of creating a decentralized Twitter clone using best practices.
- EthereumDev.io - Complete tutorial from starting to writing complex smart contracts and DApps.
- Hackr.io Tutorials - Community curated tutorials and courses.
- Learn Solidity - Complete guide on getting started, creating your own crypto, ICOs and deployment.
- LearnXInY - Learn Solidity in 15 mins (for experienced devs).
- Monax Smart Contract Tutorial - Tutorial series which begins with a very simple smart contract and teaches how to gradually increase the complexity of your contracts with relevant design patterns.
- Solidity Workshop - Comprehensive series of tutorials covering contract-oriented programming and advanced language concepts.
- Syntax cheat sheet - Quick syntax overview.
- Solidity and Vyper cheat sheet - Review syntax of both languages side-by-side.
- Awesome Ethereum Security - Curated list of awesome Ethereum security references, guidance, tools, and more.
- Capture the Ether - Game in which you hack Ethereum smart contracts to learn about security.
- Ethereum Smart Contract Security Best Practices - General security philosophy, known attacks, and sample code.
- Not So Smart Contracts - Examples of common vulnerabilities, including code from real smart contracts.
- Solidity Security: Comprehensive list of known attack vectors and common anti-pattern
- DigixDAO contracts - Contracts for DAO-related data structures such as tokens.
- EthFiddle - Find, share and embed contracts.
- raineorshine/solidity-by-example - A collection of short yet fully-functional contracts that demonstrate language features.
- slockit/smart-contract - Smart contracts for the Slock.it project.
- Solidity Baby Steps - Comprehensive collection of contract examples.
- Solidity By Example - Contract examples from the official docs.
- solidity-examples - Examples which provide a starting point for data structures such as heaps and queues.
- Solidity idiosyncrasies - Common gotchas, pitfalls, limitations, and idiosyncrasies.
- Blockchain in Action - Book that teaches the essential principles of blockchain and how to create your own decentralized apps.
- Mastering Ethereum - Mastering Ethereum is a book for developers, offering a guide to the operation and use of the Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, RootStock (RSK) and other compatible EVM-based open blockchains.
- Permissioned Blockchains in Action - A guide to creating innovative applications using blockchain technology.
- ChainShot - Hands-on learning with challenging coding tutorials.
- Eth Hole - Practice challenges for building portfolio, added to weekly.
- create-truffle-dapp - CLI to create and deploy Truffle projects with no configuration.
- dapp-bin - Ethereum repo providing implementations for many common data structures and utilities in Solidity, Serpent and LLL.
- DApp development starter - Starter repository with Docker containers for building decentralized applications with Truffle and Node.Js as backend server.
- dappsys - Contract system framework for flexible multi-contract dapps.
- DappTools - Command-line-friendly tools for blockchain development.
- instant-dapp-ide - Complete Dapp and Solidity development environment as a docker image you can run from command line.
- Modular Libraries - Deployed utility libraries to use in your smart contracts.
- OpenZeppelin - Framework to build secure smart contracts.
- Smart Contracts Skeleton - Preconfigured skeleton repository for building or starting with development of Smart contracts.
- Solidity Collections - Collections of code snippets and utility libraries.
- Solidity Standard Library - Standard library (Array, random, math, string).
- Truffle - Development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for Ethereum.
- truffle-assertions - Adds additional assertions and utilities used in testing smart contracts with truffle.
- Buidler - A task runner for Ethereum smart contract developers.
- Cryptofex - Standalone IDE and compiler.
- Remix - Online realtime compiler and runtime.
- REPL - REPL CLI.
- SIF - Code generation from the AST, analyse and instrument source code.
- solgraph - Visualize control flows for smart contract security analysis.
- sol-merger - Merges all imports into single file for contracts.
- solidity-docgen - Documentation generator for Solidity projects.
- Tenderly - Easily monitor your smart contracts with error tracking, alerting, performance metrics, and detailed contract analytics.
- Echidna - Define properties for your smart contract then use fuzzing to catch security bugs.
- Manticore - Detects many common bug types, and can prove correctness properties with symbolic execution.
- Mythril - Security analysis tool for smart contracts.
- SmartCheck - Online tool for checking smart contracts for vulnerabilities and bad practices.
- Securify - Online tool for analyzing smart contracts for vulnerabilities and insecure coding.
- Slither - Static analyzer with support for many common bug types, including visualization tools for security-relevant information.
- MythX - Detection for security vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts throughout the development life cycle
- Embark - Framework that allows you to easily develop and deploy DApps.
- Moesif - Service that provides Ethereum smart contract analytics and anomaly detection for DApps and DAPIs.
- sulk - Configurable contract compilation.
- Soltsice - Generates strongly-typed TypeScript classes for contracts from Truffle artifacts with a single command.
- TypeChain - TypeScript bindings for Ethereum smart contracts.
- solhint - Solidity linter that provides security, style guide and best practice rules for smart contract validation.
- Ethlint - Linter to identify and fix style & security issues in Solidity smart contracts.
- sol-profiler - CLI tool to list & store solidity smart contract methods attributes.
- sol-tester - Utilities for building, linking and testing contracts using go-ethereum and the simulated chain.
- sol-verifier - Verify solidity smart contracts on Etherscan.
- solidity-coverage - Code coverage tool.
- truffle-plugin-verify - Truffle plugin to verify smart contracts on Etherscan from the Truffle command line.
- Tenderly CLI - Speed up your development with error stack traces.
- solidity-loader - Webpack loader.
- autocomplete-solidity - Parses Solidity files to give you contextual autocomplete suggestions.
- Etheratom - Compile and deploy Solidity code from atom editor.
- language-ethereum - Adds syntax highlighting and snippets to Solidity and Serpent files in Atom.
- linter-solidity - Linter.
- uml2solidity - Model smart contracts with UML.
- YAKINDU Solidity Tools - Features context sensitive code completion and help, code navigation, syntax coloring, built in compiler, quick fixes and templates.
- intellij-solidity - Solidity plugin for IntelliJ.
- SublimeEthereum - Solidity syntax for SublimeText.
Visual Studio Code
- sol-profiler-vscode - Visual Code Extension to generate & store smart contract methods profile.
- vscode-solidity - Visual Studio Code language support extension.
- Solidity Visual Auditor - Visual Security audit, Security centric syntax and semantic highlighting, detailed class outline, UML diagram generator, and many more features.
- Solidity Contract Flattener - Flatten Solidity Contracts using truffle-flattener
- Ethereum Security Bundle - A meta-extension bundling marketplace plugins for secure Ethereum smart contract development.